Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Winter holiday latern

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the every popular Anything Goes.


I stamped the lantern in Versafine ink and heat embossed so that I could color it using Copic's. Once done I added some puffy paint and glitter to the highlight the snow. Tied a red ribbon using the Bow Easy, and stamped a tag with the sentiment. Turned out to be a classy little card. =)

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Esther
Heather
Joy
Shirley
Patti

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Great minds think alike - right? We both used the lantern and puffy snow for today's card! Love your clean-and-simple take - I never can pull that off!

Donna said...

How beautiful, like the snow on the lantern and the big red ribbon, great display of this stamp, one of my many favorites of Wendy's.

Heather said...

Definitely classy!! Love the "snow" and that yummy bow!!

Glittered Paws said...

This is one of my "new to me" favorite images from RI and you have done an excellent job, love the beautiful big bow.

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Laurie! I love how you make a simple design look so amazing! Love everything about this!