Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Photo inspiration challenge

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the use the following graphic.


Here is what I came up with for this challenge. I went with the colors and the shapes of the pumpkins. I used distress oxide inks on Bristol paper after heat embossing the frame stamps found here, at Repeat Impressions. Vertical sentiment can be found here. I added the two dragonflies at the last to balance out the card. As you can see, the front panel is shorter than normal to account for the sentiment. 

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!


Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Esther
Heather
Joy
Shirley
Patti

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

Thanks for stopping in!
-Laurie

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Laurie, what a clever way to use those frames!! I never would have thought of it, but I love how it turned out!! Perfect!!

Patti J said...

Aren't you the clever one? I've looked at those frames a gazillion times, and never thought about background stamping with them. Great creation, Laurie! You win the trophy for creativity this week!

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome job on this challenge- who would have thought to use those frames as the shapes for inspiration.

Heather said...

So pretty!! I LOVE how you created the background with that frame; it looks awesome!

joy said...

Love how you have stamped the vertical sentiment. Need to file this in my inspiration list.

Donna said...

Fabulous take on the challenge, this would be stunning in any color!