Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Season's Greetings

Hi all - playing in the Freshly Made Sketch #407 today.


I used cream cardstock from PTI as the base of this card. Poinsettia dies are from Poppy Stamps. I cut the out and then distressed them with Ranger Distress inks.  Sentiment is from PTI.  Added some small gold self adhesive drops to add a bit of interest to this. I decided to make the poinsettias go off the edge just to be different.

My glue behind the leaves dried too fast, otherwise the ones on the top would be tucked up under just a bit more. Oh well. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love those beautiful poinsettias! Perfect for the holidays! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Glittered Paws said...

I am trying to get in the "holiday card making" spirit but just not there yet. Beautiful poinsettias - and just a bit of distressing. Love this die.

Jen Brum said...

Oh this card is just lovely Laurie! I love those poinsettias!! They are so perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous poinsettias! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Beautifully done! Your gold bling really ups the elegance factor. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!