Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Thinking of you


It’s time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week is "Anything Goes."







I really got stuck and was missing my mojo for a bit and struggled trying to find something to do for this challenge. The mail came and as I was looking through one of the magazines a sheet set caught my eye. It was floral and so very pretty - so I used that as a jumping off point on this one.

Flower power background stamps used randomly to create the background. I cut several "thinking" dies out and stacked them up for dimension. Stamped out the "of you" to go with. Once I had everything placed and glued down, I went back in with Fabrika Decoru and filled in the flower centers. 

Stamps:
10207-E, Flower Cluster Solid
10204-D, Leaf Cluster Solid



So, what are you waiting for?!

Why not play along with us and start stamping up a card now. We can’t wait to see your creations!
Don’t forget… Take part in any of our challenges, the more you play along, the more chances you have to win! Each submission enters you in the drawing for our gift certificate. And you don’t always have to use our stamps in your creations, but we will reward you if you do. Each submission using a Repeat Impressions stamp will earn you an additional entry in the drawing!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.













5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the background you created with your flower power stamps! So soft and pretty! I usually browse Pinterest when my mojo gets stuck -- sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't! (smile)

Glittered Paws said...

Nice - and to think a sheet set was your inspiration. Sometimes we get stuck on the simple cards like Anything Goes but you nailed this one.

Donna said...

Fabulous card Laurie, like your stacked thinking and the flower centers with the beautiful pastel flowers!

Cheri said...

Wow! I love this! Makes me so ready to see pink flowers and bright sunny days. Love it when inspiration comes from unlikely places at just the right time.

Heather said...

So pretty!! Pink and green is my favorite color combo for cards. How fun that you found your inspiration in a sheet set!