Saturday, January 19, 2019

CAS just a note

Hi all. Playing in the Simon Says Stamp clean and simple challenge today.



Poppy stamp is from Technique Tuesday. I colored onto the stamp with Memento markers and then huffed on it to reactivate the ink. I stamped the middle flowers twice because I didn't get a good impression the first time around and it left a really cool layering effect. To see it click on the pictgure to enlarge.

Sentiment and cardstock is from Papertrey, Ink.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice and I did see the layering when I enlarged the picture. You always do well on CAS.

Donna said...

Beautiful card, I like how the sentiment is wider than the image, I never thought to do that-it is striking!

Marge said...

How elegant and lovely it is, Laurie! Lovely spring theme colors make me smile seeing this card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Marge