Wednesday, January 16, 2019

May all your dreams come true

Hello!
It’s time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week we were challenged to use the following as an inspiration palette.




Since it's a new year, I went with a shaker card to celebrate the occasion. I cut the star out using my Brother Scan N Cut. I backed the star with gold mirror cardstock and filled it up with an assortment of sequins, micro beads, etc. The gold glitter stars were die cut using the smallest star I have in my die collection with gold glitter paper. I stuck three on the front of the card for added interest. The sentiment is heat embossed in gold. 

So, what are you waiting for?!

Why not play along with us and start stamping up a card now. We can’t wait to see your creations!
Don’t forget… Take part in any of our challenges, the more you play along, the more chances you have to win! Each submission enters you in the drawing for our gift certificate. And you don’t always have to use our stamps in your creations, but we will reward you if you do. Each submission using a Repeat Impressions stamp will earn you an additional entry in the drawing!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Donna
Esther
Heather
Joy
Shirley

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

7 comments:

Jeni said...

Beautiful shaker card Laurie! ~jeni :)

Glittered Paws said...

What a pretty shaker card - and all the pretty glitz and shine you used in your shaker. Perfect sentiment.

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a gorgeous shaker card. Those are just so fun. Your dogs are gorgeous.

Esther Asbury said...

Laurie this is such a fun card -- I just love your idea to make a shaker out your big die cut star! Super cool!

Donna said...

This is just stunning Laurie! I'll have to give this a try with my Scan N Cut, great idea.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I actually had this same idea as soon as I saw the inspiration photo. But I'm a slacker and you beat me to it (by a long time!) so I had to go a different direction. But this is fabulous and the shaker makes it super fun!

Cheri said...

This was a difficult one for me to create with, but you just came right out with the perfect card for this inspiration, Laurie. It's gorgeous!!!