Monday, September 21, 2020

Project of the week - watercolor smooch

Hello. It's my turn over at The House That Stamps Built to do a project of the week. Today I'm sharing what I call watercolor smooch. This technique has been around a long time, and we forget about it. I love it because it can really produce a lovely effect.




I used water color markers (TomBow and Memento) used here, along with solid stamps. Color the stamp with whatever marker color you choose, then spritz it with water and lay it on to watercolor paper. Let it sit for a few seconds, and then slowly pull up. Let it air dry.  These leaves made wonderful impressions and worked well for a fall card. 

I hope you try this - think of the possibilities if you mix a few colors on the stamp. Thanks for stopping in. 

No comments: