Saturday, September 12, 2020

Believe in the magic of Christmas

Hello. Playing in the Freshly Made Sketch #452 challenge today.


Stamps are from Simon Says Stamp called The magic of Christmas. I stamped the poinsettia in versafine ink, then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. Colored with Copic's. Fussy cut them out and added them onto corners per the sketch. I did cut off some of the overhanging petals.

The label dies are from Papertrey, Ink that I haven't used in an age. Worked really well for the sentiment that is included in the set. The vintage cream cardstock is also from PTI.  To finish off the poinsettia's, I added three self adhesive pearls in yellow.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Amy O said...

I love your pretty poinsettias! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

I love poinsettias so much and these are wonderful Such pretty coloring. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!