Thursday, February 20, 2020

Thinking of you - Exciting news!

Hello! I have some exciting news! I've been asked to join the Design Team over at the Fusion Challenge blog. I'm so honored to be among these talented ladies! Here is the current challenge.



I used several elements for this card. I started with the sketch and then layered in the color combo's. I also like the shiplap and the vase of white orchids on the desk.

Sentiment is from Reverse Confetti and the flower die is from Simon Says Stamp. The shiplap background stamp is from Carta Bella.

Please check out the Design Team’s creations for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping in!

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Congrats on joining the Fusion team, Laurie! I LOVE the card you created for the new challenge!

Linda Callahan said...

So glad you have joined us! Sweet card....love the ship lap!

BeverlyBL said...

So pretty, and I love your grays.

Donna said...

Congrats Laurie! Like your card and your great photo of it!

Darnell said...

Your take on the sketch is incredible, Laurie! Fusion is soooo lucky to have you on the Team and so are we because your designs are inspiring! Congratulations!! Hugs, Darnell

Glittered Paws said...

Congrats on your new DT assignment - your card is great - follows the sketch perfectly.

Patti J said...

Congratulations on your new DT gig, Laurie! I've never heard of this one, so will look forward to seeing your beautiful creations! This card is so pretty. Love the clean design! Thanks for sharing and showing me a new place to visit!

Celeste Goff said...

I love this card and the soft, muted tones that really makes those flowers pop!