Saturday, February 29, 2020

Joy

Hello! Happy Leap Day. Playing in the Addicted to CAS challenge today of Symmetry.


I used the wreath die from Echo Park and cut several out of lighter green cardstock. I stacked them up and blued them together for more dimension. Then I used my Copic markers to add darker shadows and depth. Finished it off with adding just a few "berries" using red self adhesive pearls. Tied the bow using the Bow Easy. Stamped the joy sentiment in red and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

One card down for my Christmas stash! Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful Christmas card, like how you added Copic coloring to your die cuts!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh well done! Your leaf coloring made a beautiful wreath! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

Jaydee said...

Your coloring on the leaves adds so much wonderful dimension. Fabulous CAS card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
jaydee