Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is designer choice challenge and it's Donna's call that we use Hearts.


I used Tumbling Hearts (1210-K) and stamped it using my misti on the upper half of a piece of cardstock. I did stamp it several time to get the red ink really saturated on the paper. The sentiment is computer generated. 

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Esther
Heather
Joy
Shirley
Patti

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

ETA: Adding this into several other Heart Challenges that I didn't know about when scheduling this post.
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday - with love
Double D - Hearts
Addicted to stamps and more #375


Thanks for stopping in!

9 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Really pretty card - again CAS - love your heart paper you made - nice job for this challenge.

Patti J said...

Laurie, this is adorable! You have such a knack at leaving white space! I always feel the need to keep adding 'stuff'...beautifully done!

Donna said...

Beautiful card and take on the challenge Laurie! I used the tumbled hearts a lot, very versatile!

Heather said...

Simple and beautiful!! Love this color combo and it is perfect for Valentine's Day!

Esther Asbury said...

Don't you love stamping platforms! I used to think I didn't need one, and now I use it ALL the time! Love your sweet CAS Valentine!

Carol L said...

This is such a wonderful CAS design, and I love the color scheme as well as all those little hearts fluttering around! NJ!

Anna M. said...

What a beautiful CAS card and I love those tumbling hearts!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our ATSM challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Darlene said...

Simply beautiful ... well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Swapna B Patil said...

Such a pretty card, love those scattered hearts..Thank you for joining in Addicted to stamps and more - Bling it challenge
Swapna Patil(DT)