Saturday, February 1, 2020

Happy birthday to you

Hello. I've been out of town on business this last week and had no time to destress by stamping and making a card. However, as soon as I got home and saw this super cute CAS sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, I got busy.


Sentiment is from My Favorite Things and the washi tape is from Altenew called painted fantasy. It's one of the larger rolls of tape. It worked well with this sketch, as I just covered some cardstock with it then cut it out using a circle die.

Sparkle pink cardstock is from Hero Arts. I used the quilted dot embossing folder from Darice on the white panel behind the circle.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Striking card, hard to believe that is Washi tape -great idea Laurie!

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - love the large washi tape - our little stamping store has a few selections but didn't see any I really like the last time I was there. Makes a beautiful card.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Wow! That washi makes a beautiful card! So glad you were able to join us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cécile RIBON said...

These painted-like flowers look absolutely fabulous. This Washi is just perfect for a gorgeous quick-to-do card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

That washi is gorgeous! I love it with this sketch since so much of it still shows! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.