Friday, December 6, 2019

Just Because

Hello. Playing in this weeks Freshly Made Sketch #414. Decided not to make a Holiday card. I mailed out all of mine yesterday, so I'm pretty much done with that. =)



Flower background stamp is from Impression Obsession. I stamped it in versamark onto a piece of watercolor paper, then heat embossed with Ranger White detail embossing powder. I used worn lipstick and scattered straw to create the colored background. I smooched both of them onto my glass mat, spritzed with water and dropped the stamped panel into it.

Added the Fabrika Decoru drops in jasmine to the flower centers. Just because vertical sentiment is from Savvy Stamps. Black strip was glued onto the left side - and this is a top folding card.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kim S said...

Such a beautiful background - I love the wash of colors! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Beautiful color choices to create your water color background. And how nice to be done mailing Christmas cards! Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! You made a stunning stamping job! This flower background is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing at Freshly Made Sketches.