Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Masculine note card

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the use the following graphic.





I chose the bottom row across. I added glitter to my green embossing powder and embossed the trees onto vellum. Then I placed some glue behind the trees so that I could attach it to a white panel and not show through. In real life the trees really sparkle. 

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Esther
Heather
Joy
Shirley
Patti


Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the pretty plaid you used on this --- it makes it so warm and cozy! Love the sparkly trees too!
BTW -- I LOVE the gorgeous Christmas card you sent! Soooo beautiful!

Donna said...

Beautiful, like the glittery trees and masculine look to the card!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your masculine note card- the CAS always works well for a man. Great job on this TTT challenge.

Heather said...

Fabulous masculine card! The plaid is perfect and I can just see some of the sparkle on the trees; fun!!

Patti J said...

Love this! I struggle with masculine type cards, but you've sure rocked this one! I love anything plaid! Beautifully done!