Monday, December 2, 2019

Ice skating snowman

Hello. Playing in the theme challenge of Frosty the snowman over at The Paper Players today.

The stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs. I stamped him in versafine and heat embossed it in clear embossing powder so that I could color using Copic's.

I used Seahawk colors on him and found some matching Christmas papers in my stash that went with it. I just cut the strips out of the striped paper to create the flags on the side. Added a matching snowflake and found some tiny self adhesive pearls to add to the centers of the snowflakes on the designer paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Su Mohr said...

Laurie, your skating snowman is adorable! I like the decorative snowflakes too! Thanks for sharing with the Paper Players!

Su Mohr said...

Laurie, your skating snowman is adorable! I like the decorative snowflakes too! Thanks for sharing with the Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable snowman image, Laurie! I love the colors you used. The pearls in the middle of the snowflakes are the perfect touch. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!