Monday, July 1, 2013

I Heart Dogs - Mojo #300

Hi all! I was able to make a card for this weeks Mojo Monday #300 sketch! I braved the 100 degree heat in the craft room to put this one together. The fans were working overtime in here!


Ok - so these stamped images have been sitting on my desk for about three weeks as I decided what to do with them, well all except the bone! The hydrant, paw print and sentiment are all $1 stamps from We R Memory Keepers. I stamped the hydrant in Versafine and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder so that I could color it with Copic's.  The bone is a stamp from CTMH and I stamped it up in the right hand corner because this square panel was missing something - not sure if I like it but it's late and hot in here!

Black cardstock is embossed with a line pattern that I just picked up from Hobby Lobby (the paper studio). Gingham paper is from A*Muse and the black polka dot is from PTI.

Thanks for stopping by!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely love it! And, I love my dogs!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card!

Darnell said...

Congratulations on winning a prize in the Mojo contest, Laurie! Your card is just adorable! I'm so happy for you!!

Kristen said...

Congrats on the win at Mojo Laurie!
xoxo Kristina
www.pearlgateway.com