Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Round

Hi everyone! I decided to step out on a limb and try something I've never done before and that is a round card. I used the Mojo Monday sketch #252!

Sentiment is from Verve Stamps. I used the largest scalloped circle nestie to create the card base and then added from there.

Designer paper is from my stash and I couldn't even guess where is comes from. As a matter of fact all the purple paper on this card comes from my scrap pile.

The flowers were purchased from Oriental Trading Company years ago, but they work well for this card. Leaves are punched out of green cardstock using the MS craft punch.

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think of my round card.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Positively gorgeous! Love the beautiful papers you used!

Unknown said...

how spretty and simple. love your work. more power to you.

Carole said...

Stepping out works for you. That is one beautiful creation.http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/2012/08/mo-jo-monday-252.html