Sunday, July 1, 2012

Everything

It's seems as though I'm into pink and black these days.  Which is Ok, since I tend to use a lot of greens in my designs.

Here's a card I made with the Viva la Verve week 1 sketch for July.


Stamps are from Verve. The butterfly is colored with Copic's and then cut out. I used some craft wire to form it's antenna and then popped it up using foam tape.

Designer paper is from Making Memories, black and white cardstock is from PTI. The grosgrain ribbon is layered so that it sort of stands out. It's kind of bugging me that its not perfectly even. But it is what it is.

Thanks for stopping in...I've got to get back to cleaning house and laundry! Have a great week.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Lovely card! Pink and black is always dramatic and rich! Sweet butterfly too!