Friday, July 6, 2012

Black and white

Hi everyone! The sun is out and the temperature outside is starting to feel like summer! WooHoo! Here is one of the last cards I made using the new Hello Sunshine Stamp TV kit from Gina K.


The flower is stamped in Colorbox White pigment ink onto black cardstock. I used a die from Memory box to create the white scalloped border and glued it onto the flower panel.

The black and white gingham paper was purchased at my local stamp store. I cut it so that you can see the white cardstock I used for the base of the card.  White satin ribbon used to create the bow, which was made using the Bow Easy.

I love the classic look of this card! What do you think?

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

You just can't ever go wrong with black and white! What a pretty card, Laurie! And that perfect bow totally pops! Thanks for sharing, and hope you have a great weekend!

Glittered Paws said...

What a stunning card - love the black/white and the bow is perfect.