Sunday, September 23, 2007

Card Sketch #22



Here is my latest sketch. This one is pretty straight up, and good for any occasion. I used stamps from the Angel Company, the main image is from Swirly Gigs and the sentiment is from Rose sentiments.

The main image is stamped on acetate with Palette Noir and then colored with a red glaze gel pen. I attached it using Beacon's 3 in 1 glue, which is an all around great clear fast drying glue. In real life this matches the Burgundy cardstock really well. The sentiment was stamped with Memories black ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.

The designer paper is from K&Company and the Burgundy cardstock is Bazzill Basic's. Ivory cardstock was used for matting and the ribbon is ivory grosgrain.




I'm still in Denver doing my training stint. I didn't bring any stamping supplies with me and I'm going through with drawls something fierce. I have a day off tomorrow, so I will be hitting the local Archivers. We don't have any of these stores in Washington State, so I thought I'd check them out while I was here. Maybe I'll pick up a few things to keep me busy until I get back home. You know, you can only do so much studying and work......YKWIM ???

No comments: