Sunday, September 30, 2007

Card Sketch #24



Ok, here is the latest. In this one I used a lot of different layers. The designer paper is from Daisy D's and matted with cream cardstock. The circle layers are the same, and I used my mega and giga scalloped punches. The main image is from The Angel Company. I colored it using my prismacolor pencils and then I used OMS to blend the colors. This is one technique that I do a lot of, due to the great results that you can achieve with the blending of colors. This card looks a lot like the card on your right, except it has a diffent flower in it's center and more layers.



I fly out to San Diego tomorrow (Monday) for three days and then I finally get to go home for 2 1/2 days, before heading out to Minneapolis. My DH and faithful companion sure do miss me. At least that's what they are telling me :-). I know that I have a lot of laundry to do when I get home and a lot of packages to unpack. I ordered several more stamp sets from The Angel Company, the newest releases from Papertrey Ink and miscellaneous other companies. So, I'm sure that I'll have a lot of stamps to play with. I plan to stamp some images and take them with me on this next trip! I've got to get busy making up some other sketch cards so that I can continue to post while I'm on the road. Wow, is that a challenge in it's self. Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card! LOVE it!

Becky Stewart said...

~Hi Laurie
Yet another great sketch!
Here was my take on a couple of your earlier sketches - I'm hoping to try this current one out soon
http://princess-creations.blogspot.com/2007/10/laurie-unger-sketches-19-20.html

jenn* said...

my take on this sketch is on my blog (well, as soon as i find the batteries for the camera it will be! those girls keep stealing my batteries!)
it was great "seeing" you the other day! take care!

jenn* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenn* said...

my take on your sketch #24 is on my blog. i don't like the glitter on mine...