Thursday, February 29, 2024

Have a fintastic day

Hello! Playing in the Freshly Made Sketch tonight.


I decided to stamp something other than flowers for a change. 

Stamps and dies are from Lawn Fawn. I used a Tim Holtz thinlits die on the lefthand side to represent bubbles.  Then I backed it with some darker blue water-featured scrapbook paper, which you can’t see anyway. Pft. 

The wave embossing folder is an old one from Provo Craft that the orca is riding on. He is cut out several times and stacked together for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!





3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Oh this card is so fun Laurie! I love that orca and the fun background you've created! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Amy O said...

What a cute card! I love the panel of bubbles on the side. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cécile RIBON said...

Fabulous card! So fun, so fresh and so striking! I love this nautical theme with this beautiful orca and the great side panel. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS.