Sunday, February 18, 2024

Just because - SSC329

Hello and welcome to another challenge over at Sunday Stamps.  Here is what I made using the inspiration color prompt photo.  This one was a challenge for me as I don't have any of the plum colors in ink or cardstock/paper in my stash.

So, I made my own plum color using watercolors and decided to make this card a mixed-media one.

There are a lot of different stamps used on this one. However, the main die is from Memory Box. I also did a bit of stenciling using a stencil from TCW and Gina K Designs texture paste.  

Stamps: Stampin Up! - gorgeous grunge, Darkroom door - Script and Crafters Companion sentiment. Inks: SSS orchid and Ranger distress archival in hickory smoke.  Altenew jet black liquid ink for the splatters.


Link up here. Sunday Stamps

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card, your background is stunning!

Melissa Grant said...

Great mixed media background for that delicate flower. And I agree, this challenge was a challenge with these colors but you made a wonderful card!

Heidi Baks said...

Oh I love mixed media cards! And great idea to use ink to create the right color background. I am a huge fan of Darkroom Door stamps. Great card!