Sunday, February 25, 2024

Thinking of you

Hello. Playing in the sketch challenge over at The Paper Players today.


 

The sentiment stamp is from My Favorite Things. I did heat embossed it using clear embossing powder.  The dragonfly die is from Paper Roses and cut out of turquoise metallic cardstock from Tim Holtz. Lastly, the daisy panel is embossed toilet tissue. Yes, you read that right. It's amazing how well it is embossed. I used 4 squares and ran them through the 3D embossing folder from Simon Says Stamp. I colored the centers with a yellow paint marker.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Here is the sketch:


 

 

5 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Gorgeous! And thanks for the idea of using tp.

Glittered Paws said...

How awesome. I have done the tp technique but it as been years ago - I had forgotten how pretty it is.

Jaydee said...

Laurie, that dragonfly is just gorgeous and I love him with the DSP that you used. Such a great use of this technique, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I can honestly say I've never embossed toilet paper, but your card is definitely encouraging me to try it Laurie - the effect is amazing! I love that shimmering dragonfly accent too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Absolutely beautiful Laurie! The texture on the flowers really pops with the lovely white space. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week over at The Paper Players!