Sunday, August 20, 2023

Thinking of you

Hello. Playing in The Paper Players clean and simple challenge of don't bug me today.

I'm CASEing the fabulous Chrissie Stokes, and how she added gilding flakes to the dragonfly with this one.



The sentiment is from Recollections. Dragonfly die is from Gummianpan and its wings are colored with Indigo blu luscious pigment powder in out of the blu. I did add silver gilding flakes onto the wings and the body, based on Chrissie's video tutorial. 

I used fun foam on the back of the rectangle to pop this up off the card base. 

Thanks for stopping by.




6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely stunning, Laurie! I love the color and the use of the gold. Clean and simple perfection! Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

This is stunning! What a gorgeous dragon fly and the colors are amazing! Thanks for playing with our buggy challenge this week at the Players!

Tonya Denton said...

You card is simple yet beautiful!

Tarabeth Stamps said...

Stunning card! I love the layers with the dragonfly! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge.

Karen said...

A gorgeous card, and a wonderful CAS design! Congrats on your win at The Paper Players!

Shirley-Anne said...

understated , powerful I just love the style