Friday, August 25, 2023

Group photo

Hello, it's Laurie again and welcome back to another card for the new Halloween Ghost stamp set that will be released soon. I call this one, Group Photo.



I did a lot of masking for this one. I used intense black ink from Honey Bee stamps to stamp them all out, which is a Copic friendly ink. Then spent some time coloring them all out. I did add some goofy/scary bloodshot marks to the ghost holding the sign with a red gel pen. All of the eyes are highlighted with glossy accents. So in real life they a super shiny, but it never shows well in photos. 

I will be back next soon with another card to showcase this fun new set.




Thanks!

2 comments:

designbydonna said...

That is absolutely adorable

Glittered Paws said...

Oh I'm thinking this might be a ghost set I have to add to my GS collection. Yes it did require a lot of masking and you did a great job.