Thursday, August 31, 2023

EEK!

Hi everyone.  It's Laurie back with another Halloween ghost card.


I stamped the ghost in Versafine ink and heat embossed it so that I could color it with Copic's. I have had the designer paper in my Halloween stash of paper forever, so it was fun to put it to use on this card. It came from a Tim Coffey Halloween pack of paper put out by K&Company. 

I used a few stitched dies to cut the ghost out and the fishtail banner. Layered it onto a black background and adhered everything onto a purple card base. 

Stayed tuned for next Thursday as I have another creation made with this stamp set.


1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Anther cute GS images - and what a cute card it made. GS has such cute images - I have quite a few of her older ones - need to add a few of the newer ones.