Saturday, January 15, 2022

Get well wishes

Hello. Here's a quick get well card I made for the color challenge over at Just Us Girls.


The flower stamp is from Gina K Designs. I colored it with Tombow markers and spritzed it with water and stamped it onto watercolor paper. The sentiment is from Papertrey, Ink. I did a bit of stamp surgery on it to get it to stack like I wanted against the flower stem. It is heat embossed using silver embossing powder. 

The stitched dot rectangle die is from Jillian Vance Designs.

Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful CAS card that would make anyone feel better! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Nancy said...

I struggle with CAS cards and this one is just as sweet as can be! Love the vertical greeting that stands tall like the flowers! Awesome job with our colors at Just Us Girls, thanks for playing!