Thursday, April 15, 2021

Another 2fer on leaves

Hello. At heart, I really love leaves during any season. They can be left alone or paired with a flower and bottom line, they just work.  So, with that in mind, I decided to play again in the Twofer leaves challenge.






Leaf stamps and the thank you sentiment are from Concord & 9th. I used different colored inks from Rubbernecker's Fuse ink line to stamp them in.  Get well sentiment on the first card is from Frantic stamper.  

Ribbon from PTI and dug out some big eyelets from We R memory keepers and used them on the get well card along with some twine. Burlap is from DCWV, green gingham paper is from A Muse Studio.

Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!



7 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous twofer card Laurie!

AlisonC said...

Another beautiful stamp. It's a good job I'm not making a list. The different coloured inks are beautiful on each of your cards and the leaves go so well with the gingham and the hessian. Alison Twofer GD x

Bonnie said...

More lovely leaves, Laurie! These look like you inked up real leaves! Such a realistic stamp! I love how you've place them on the burlap that gives a bit of a masculine feel! The gingham is so cheerful and has that lovely curve! Thanks so much for sharing with us again at The Twofer Challenge!

Darnell said...

Another beautiful leafy stem to grace your second set of Twofers, Laurie! I so agree with you about the endless possibilities with leaves and wish there were enough hours in the day to explore them all. Thank you for playing again and providing us with two more different and fabulous designs! Love the texture of the burlap, twine, and giant eyelets on your get well card! Hugs, Darnell

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful twofer! I love this stamp set!

Happy Dance said...

The leaves on our trees here in WI are just starting to bud. It's a little early, but such a nice harbinger of lovely weather ahead! The greens you've used on your cards remind me so much of Spring. And I love a bit of gingham on a card! Your get well card will surely brighten someone's day, and I do love that gingham on your thank you card. Great leafy branch stamp, too. Thank you so much for joining us at The Twofer Challenge. Stay safe. Bev

Cindy Groh said...

I love the felt in the one card and everything else on the second card. Good 👍 job.