Thursday, April 29, 2021

Hello

Hello and Welcome to another Fusion Card Challenge, where you can use the sketch or the photo or both. Here is what I did with it.



I went with the sketch on this Fusion challenge. I stamped a few background stamps randomly in versafine and heat embossed them in white. The plaid is from The Ton and the script is from Darkroom Door. To create the color wash, I used tumbled glass, speckled egg and antique linen and did a bit of smooching and layering until I was happy with the results.  The plaid embossing folder from Spellbinders was used on the tag. The hello die is three layers thick so that it stands out a bit. 

Please check out the Design Team’s creations for this challenge, once again, they have knocked it out of the park.

Betty J Clarie Grantham Jeanne Jachna  Jen Mitchell  Karren Johnson  Linda Callahan Lyndal Higgins   Michelle Leone  Michelle Lupton  Tristan Dawes  Wanda Cullen

 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Stunning card, fabulous background and the tag blends so well with it!

Linda Callahan said...

This is beautiful - I adore that background!