Monday, February 15, 2021

Dragonfly impressions

Hello, It's my turn to do a project of the week over at The House That Stamps Built. I used several layers of liquid platinum embossing powder and the small dragonflies to create this impression. 




I covered a rectangle piece of cardstock with versamark and applied the embossing powder, heated it up to melt and then repeated 3 times. Arranged the dragonflies onto my block and coated them with versamark and while the last layer is still a bit hot, pressed them down. Being very careful not to move it too much. 

I also added the dragonflies and the set of Keys to the background designer paper using versamark ink. Distressed it with vintage photo around the edges. The sentiment is stamped on the same designer paper and then I added some glossy accents to the top of it and stuck a tag fragment on to it. Once dry, trimmed the paper to match the tag and threaded some twine through it. 

I really like how much dimension this ended up having. 
Thanks for stopping in!

No comments: