Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Trick or treat!

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the ever popular Anything Goes.



I used the candy corn stamp and randomly stamped it onto neenah solar white. Heat embossed with clear embossing powder, then colored with Copic's. Stamped a single one, fussy cut it out and popped it up for the center of the card.  Love the bit of dimension it adds. 

 

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

 

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

 

Donna   Heather   Joy   Shirley   Patti

 

http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

 

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Donna said...

This is just adorable, like how you popped up the one set of candy corn, oh how my wish list grows every week!

Glittered Paws said...

What a cute cute card - I have this stamp and didn't use it this season (so far). I love to mix candy corn and peanuts together, tastes just like a payday candy bar.

Patti J said...

Another stamp I didn't know we had! What a darling card, Laurie! You have the best ideas, my friend!!! I see your cards and say to self "now why didn't I think of that"? Great job, as always!!!

Heather said...

Cute!! Love how you created your background with the same stamp; very festive!