Friday, October 16, 2020

Sending joyful wishes

Hello.  Playing in a couple of challenges today.




I started off with this weeks Freshly Made Sketch. Designer paper is from Craft Consortium - grunge dark tones. Stamped the snowflakes (Tim Holtz) in Hero Arts unicorn white ink and then embossed it with pearl embossing powder. In real life it looks wonderful. 

I cut out the silver snowflakes using foil that I recycled from a yogurt container. Sentiment is from Impress cards and crafts. I did pop it up using foam tape. 

Indigo blue cardstock is from PTI and the card base is Neenah solar white. Envelope is stamped with the same snowflake stamp set in unicorn white ink. 

Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I am loving all the snowflakes.....yes I love them in real life too! Beautiful card!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card, Laurie! That grungy paper is fabulous and your snowflakes look wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

wannabcre8tive said...

Love the grunge and the pretty snowflakes. Those flakes will be coming in our near future. I see that Wyoming has been getting them this week. Brrrrr.