Thursday, October 29, 2020

Coffee over everything

Hello and Welcome to another Fusion Card Challenge, where you can use the sketch or the photo or both. Here is what I did with it.





Used both sides again on this card. I will admit, that this is the second card I made for this challenge as the first one, just didn't do it for me. I love the coffee cup in the photo and I set out to imitate it. Used a die cut and a splatter stamp to get close.  

Please check out the Design Team’s creations for this challenge, once again, they have knocked it out of the park.

Betty J Clarie Grantham Jeanne Jachna  Jen Mitchell  Karren Johnson  Linda Callahan Lyndal Higgins   Michelle Leone  Michelle Lupton  Tristan Dawes  Wanda Cullen

 

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

This is a great CAS design and a perfect take on both the sketch and the photo. I, too, made a second card after my first one went into file 13!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the graphic coffee cup! Perfect with the photo and aketch!

Claire Grantham said...

This is great, I love what you did with the cup! I loved the one in the photo too. Claire