Thursday, July 9, 2020

Happy Anniversary

Hello and Welcome to another Fusion Card Challenge, where you can use the sketch or the photo or both. Here is what I did with it.

I went with the mum style decorated cupcake in cream for my anniversary card. 



 

Flower stamp is from Simon Says Stamp. The happy die and anniversary sentiment are from Mama Elephant. Gold cardstock is from Tim Holtz and I had the small gold pearls in my stash. 

Please check out the Design Team’s creations for this challenge.

Barb Ghigliotty

Betty J
Jeanne Jachna
Jen Mitchell
Karren Johnson
Linda Callahan
Lyndal Higgins 
Michelle Leone

Michelle Lupton
Tristan Dawes
Wanda Cullen

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Loving the gold and the subtle floral background! Pretty card!

Tristan said...

Beautiful card Laurie, love that subtle embossing.

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this elegant design!