Friday, May 29, 2020

You are enough

Hello. Playing in this weeks Freshly Made Sketch #437. I have to tell you, this one stumped me for a bit. I tried several different ideas, but scrapped them all - mojo was not happening. Well, the mail lady brought me my new distress oxide ink in speckled egg and some new stamps from Simon Stay Stamp, and an idea hit. 


Butterflies seem to be working for me with FMS, so I went with it. The black frame die is from Honey Bee stamps. The butterfly and sentiment is from the new SSS set called Beautiful Butterflies.  I also used peacock feathers and chipped sapphire oxide inks to blend with the new speckled egg onto Bristol paper.

ETA: Entering this into SSS Wednesday challenge of Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping in. 

7 comments:

mamawcindy said...

This is a great idea. So neat! I only have a few Oxide Inks and want to get more. (A lot more). The new speckled egg looks nice. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Hope you have a great weekend.
cindys-greencricut

Полина Шувалова said...

Your card is very beautiful!

Suzanne H said...

I really like your take on this sketch. Really beautiful!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Awesome card! I love the distressed blue background you've added to your card as well as the butterfly stamping treatment. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a gorgeous and clever take on the sketch. I totally love the splitted images. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a gorgeous and clever take on the sketch. I totally love the splitted images. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Glittered Paws said...

Very Pretty - and this color is on my "must have" list. Checking to see if our local stamp store can get it, if not will have to order it. Love split image designs.