Saturday, May 23, 2020

You are amazing

Hey all - adding my second card to this weeks Freshly Made Sketch challenge. I was inspired by DT Karren Johnson's card.



I masked off the rectangle area and used distress oxide inks in squeezed lemonade and carved pumpkin to blend out the background. The huge butterfly stamp is from IndigoBlu. I stamped it in versafine ink, so that I could get all the details in the stamp. Popped up the sentiment and called it good.

I'll be back later with more coffee themed cards for the Spring/Summer hop.

3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Oh this card is just gorgeous Laurie! I just love that big butterfly and the background is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

What a stunning card this is! Those colors and that butterfly are so striking. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card, Laurie, and I'm thrilled my card inspired you to make this beauty. Such a beautiful image and background. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.