Thursday, April 16, 2020

Wishing you a wonderful day - Fusion

Hello, and welcome to another Fusion Card Challenge. You can play with the sketch or the photo or combine them. Here is the fusion board to work with and what I came up with. 


Poppy and sentiment stamps are from Paper Roses. I stamped them in Versafine, heat embossed then colored with Copic's. I also used Distress Oxide inks in squeezed lemonade and tumbled glass on the background.


Please check out the Design Team’s creations for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the shading behind the poppies!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your soft color blending on this beautiful card!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the poppies and the squeezed lemonade distress ink behind is perfect.

Donna said...

How stunning, beautiful coloring and love the background blending!

Linda Callahan said...

Your flowers are beautiful and I love the soft yellow behind them!