Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Thinking of you

Hello all - Playing in the sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps today.



I was inspired by the wonderful designer paper from the Hello Beautiful card pack from Piatek Trzynastego.

The center cherry blossom stamps are from Penny Black and the sentiment is from WPlus9. I used the circle cut out die from PTI and then framed it in the green cardstock I used to layer the dp. I just stuck two circle dies together and taped them together to get the ring.  Colored the cherry blossoms with Copic's. I used Neenah Solar White cardstock and made this a top folding card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're staying sane and safe in the world.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, what lovely papers, Laurie! Such soft and pretty colors, and I love the peekaboo effect of your medallion! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!