Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Tic Tac Toe challenge - just because

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the use the following graphic.




I went with the first line across - stitching, cats and a square card.  I just love this cat - his expression is so funny to me. You can find him under the "Swing" stamp sets.  Dug out some big eyelets to embellish with on this, as the metallic color went very well with all the grays.

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Donna
Esther
Heather
Joy
Shirley
Patti

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the little tie you created with eyelets and baker's twine, and you're right - that cat has an funny expression that makes you smile!

Patti J said...

Hee hee...that cat looks like it has a huge secret it's just bursting to tell! Love your card, Laurie! Your creations always leave me smiling - thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

This is one of my favorite cats; that smug look on his face is just too perfect! Love all the gray you used.

Glittered Paws said...

Love the kitty - that looks like he is bursting at the seams with his secret. Love the large eyelets that you used as well. I know I still have some - oh my the stuff we save.

Donna said...

Very striking card, like the gray and black and those eyelets were perfect for the stitching!