Thursday, March 26, 2020

Everything will be okay

Hello. Playing in the Freshly Made Sketch challenge today.


Flower stamp is an old one from Close To My Heart. I stamped it in versafine, heat embossed in clear then colored with Copic's. I did also highlight the centers using a prismacolor pencil in light blue and white.

Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. Gingham designer paper is from A*Muse. This ended up being a top folding card.

Also adding this into the Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes challenge.

Stay safe out there!

  

4 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card, amazing coloring!

Patti J said...

Laurie, this is lovely! What a way to make me yearn for spring weather! Great job!

Jen Timko said...

This is so beautiful! Your coloring is really lovely and that sentiment is wonderful. Safe safe and healthy. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love these gorgeous flowers and that pretty background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!