Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Designers Choice Challenge - raining cats and dogs

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our designer choice challenge and Esther has chosen - raining cats and dogs.


I used a stencil to create the rain. I stamped the flower cluster (10205-E, Flower Cluster Outline) onto the umbrella and added some fabrica Decoru to the centers. Cloud dies are from PTI and I cannot remember where I got the umbrella, but it might be PTI as well. Used the get well soon sentiment from RI, but went horizontal with it to fit the card. 

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Esther
Heather
Joy
Shirley
Patti

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love your take on this week's theme, Laurie! The gray color scheme, stenciled rain, and that pop of color with the yellow umbrella = perfect!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the umbrella with the flower pattern. The rain stencil is great - I'm thinking I might have a similar stencil. Great take on this challenge.

Donna said...

Such an adorable get well card and great take on the challenge Laurie! Like how you stamped the flowers on the umbrella.

Heather said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE the pop of yellow from the umbrella; it will definitely be a bright spot in the recipient's day!

joy said...

Pretty card. I like the way you made the umbrella and the sentiment is perfect!

Patti J said...

Laurie, this is so perfect for the challenge! I love your use of the umbrella and clouds! Great job, as always!