Wednesday, May 15, 2019

You're invited


Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the use the following graphic.


This inspiration photo reminded me of summer picnic's and lots of lemonade (minus the cucumbers). The sentiment is computer generated and I used a really cool tag die to cut it out. Attached it to the jar with some green gingham ribbon. Jar is colored with Copic's. I added the lemon's afterwards. I just used versamark and heat embossed them, then added more color. The lattice die in the background is from Jillian Vance. 



There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.



One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.










http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Perfect - what a nice invite - when is the party - I think maybe you need to have an open house and we all could come. LOL Love your embossed lemon slices.

Esther Asbury said...

What a cool jar of lemonade! Your lemons actually look like they are floating -- and I love the gingham ribbon! CUTE!

Donna said...

Such a fabulous card, like the lemonade in jar and your fabulous background-reminds me of a picket fence, so summery!

Heather said...

This is so yummy and fresh!! I do love a cold glass of lemonade in the summer! Fabulous background, too!