Friday, May 10, 2019

All you need is love....

(and more coffee) Hello. Ok, I lied. I had time for one more coffee inspired card for the hop. Click the logo below to see the hop.


Time was running out, so I made this a quick one and left it clean and simple.  Stamps are from Technique Tuesday. Neenah solar white and pure poppy cardstock from PTI.

It's in the high 80's today in the PNW - unseasonably warm. Sure hope this isn't what summer is gonna be like. Whew!

Thanks for stopping in!


http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2019/05/2019-spring-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-2/

11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I am glad you got another one in...it is wonderful and a great CAS design.

Karen Letchworth said...

Darling card, Laurie. Great job again.

Billie A said...

Pretty cups and sentiment

Fikreta said...

so nice card!

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet clean-and-simple coffee card!

Becca Yahrling said...

That's all I need for sure!! Love this pretty CAS card.

~amy~ said...

It was warm yesterday, wasn't it? Today's high for my area is 85. Where's our mild temps ;)
Love your clean + crisp design!

tonyamaries said...

I always need more coffee! I'm looking forward to this warm weather!

New Creations said...

Simply so pretty!

Dandi93 said...

Cute CAS card Laurie, great sentiment

Hetty said...

Sweet card!