Monday, April 1, 2019

Project of the week - stamping with markers

Hello. It's my time over at The House That Stamps Built to host the project of the week. Today I'm focusing on using markers to stamp with.

I used Memento markers to color the pine branch stamp with, huffed on it, then stamped it randomly around the cardstock. 

                           

I left a spot in the middle for a sentiment. Then I die cut a rectangle section out, popped it up with fun foam and layered it on top of the other piece. This give it a faux double stamping look, but I used only one cardstock layer.

Stamps:
2708-M, Pine Branch
Plate 8600 - Quartet compliment series - thinking of you 

I love this stamp and use it often for masculine cards. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Love Love Love this pine branch card and that technique. I have only done it a few items. It can be time consuming. You did such a wonderful job!