Friday, April 12, 2019

Thanks

Hi all - Playing in the Flower Challenge today and they have a sketch challenge up on their blog. Here is what I did with it.

I used Washi tape from Altenew to cover the panels that are called out in the sketch. This washi tape is wide enough to cover an A2 card and was a little hard to work with at first. But once you get the hang of how to handle it, it's awesome. Die cut several dragonfly and the Thanks, stacked and glued them all together so that they would stand out. The butterfly is chipboard cutout that I sponged black soot distress ink on. Added then onto the panels per the sketch and called it done.

Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Laurie, I am so in love with this Altenew Washi tape. Tried to get some and they were sold out so will just have to wait. Your card is a wonderful creation. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my gosh!! I've seen this Washi tapes over at Altenew, they are GORGEOUS and so is your card. I love the delicate frame around them and your sweet details all in black.
Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again next time.
Hugs.