Sunday, March 31, 2019

Ombre birthday balloons

Hello. Playing in a few challenges today. Had a chance to whip up this card in between loads of laundry today.


I used My Favorite Things dies to create this CAS ombre card. Distress inks used on Bristol paper to create the ombre effect. Cut them out using the balloons die. I did add some polka dots to the lilac balloon in back just to be different. I used Sunny Studio background basics and stamped in unicorn white ink from hero arts. I did heat emboss with clear embossing powder to add a bit of shine to it. Small clear sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by!


Challenges:
TGIF - balloons
Addicted to CAS - Ombre
  

3 comments:

Mercedes Weber said...

Love the colors you used on this!!! Thank you for playing along with this weeks TGIF Challenge!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful ombre effect and I love your color palette, Laurie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Donna Heber said...

Very colorful and perfect for a birthday card!