Wednesday, March 20, 2019

You inspire me every day!


Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the use the following graphic.




I went with the color palette this time around. This is actually a tag shaped card that I've had in my stash for a long time. Sponged on some light pink distress ink and then added the gray stripes. Bear is colored with Copic's and cut out with my Brother Scan N Cut.


There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.



One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.













6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the sweet tag card your created with that cute little teddy bear! Such a fun background with diagonal stripes!

Cheri said...

Wow!!! A tag shaped card! I love it! The addition of gray strips was a perfect design idea, and that teddy bear is a heart stealer. Love this card, Laurie.

Glittered Paws said...

This is my favorite bear - from the teddy bear line and you have colored her so sweetly. I love that you made a tag to go with the colors, what a nice card for this inspiration challenge.

Donna said...

What a charming bookmark, like your color scheme and the saying is perfect!

Heather said...

Awww . . . very sweet! The color combo is perfect for this cute little bear!

joy said...

I love making tags and yours is darling! The little lady bear is perfect!