Monday, May 20, 2013

Mojo 294 - flowers

Hello everyone! Here's this weeks Mojo Monday sketch results. I struggled a lot with this one. Clearly my mojo needed some waking up!



Stamps are from Verve. I stamped the flower in Versamark and used some light yellow chalk from Pebbles to highlight it. Designer paper is from Provo craft that I've had forever in my stash. I added the darker yellow lattice border at the last minute. I almost left it off, but since the sketch called for some sort of border here I added it back in.

Spring moss grosgrain ribbon is from RABOM and I colored some white pearls yellow using a Copic Marker. Green and yellow cardstock is from Bazzill.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the Verve stamps.

Tammy said...

Wonderful card! I love, love the sentiment!

Patti J said...

Laurie, we are always so hard on ourselves! I think your card turned out so beautifully! Great job, dear friend!

Darnell said...

Laurie, this is so pretty! I would never have guessed that you struggled with it!!

Donna said...

Perfect saying, how true, great design and colors too.

Ginger said...

Just stopping by to see all the wonderful creations by other crafters to the Mojo Monday Sketch! Beautiful Color Combo! I also love the saying!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the happy colors and the soft yellow stamping behind the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!