Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gnome sweet gnome!

Hello!  Here's a card featuring some coloring with Copic's. I've been admiring this stamp from Paper Smooches for a while now and when I found out I could order it separately and not in the set - woo hoo! He's a big stamp tho....


You see, I just wanted Jerome because he's so darn cute! Sentiment is computer made and I used the fish tail dies from MFT to cut it out. I dug out a big brad to attached it to the side of the card and then pinched it up a bit.

Wood grain embossing folder used for the background and I added a bit of Vintage Photo distress ink to highlight the wood grain. The half round die is also from MFT and I sponged on the same distress ink around the edges. I like that he kind of looks like he's living in a tree and coming out of a mouse hole. I'd love to have a big size Jerome for my yard! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Super cute card Laurie!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the gnome - I don't have any so...I think I have to look around and see if I can find one. Love the woodgrain bg and the gnome coloerd up so cute. TFS